[Tiny-tux] Pre-Announcement Announcement

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Mon Dec 6 07:39:36 UTC 2010

I will be announcing details about Thursday's meeting.  I will likely
announce them Tuesday night after anyone likely to join us will have joined
the list.  I am interested in hearing people's thoughts because I want to
keep this a peer group and relinquish control as soon as we have momentum,
only to step in to regain momentum.

Initially, we'll want to talk about where we have experience and where we
want to start.

My personal experience is with Beagleboard, Gumstix, and Technology Systems
7*00 running Openembedded, Debian, Gentoo, and Android  I've worked with
Qemu emulating arm. I have a functional Beagleboard and Gumstix Overo, both
running openembedded.  I have a functional Openembedded environment on my
laptop.

Jesse Zbikowski, Erik Swedberg and I have been meeting on Thursdays for
about a month, though they'll both be on travel and are unlikely to be at
the meetings for a few weeks.

And that's all the unexciting stuff I have to post at this time.