[Tiny-tux] question about flashing SD cards

Alison Chaiken alchaiken at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 01:38:22 UTC 2010

As is so often the case, I seem to have solved my SD card problem
without figuring out what it was.    I now have a script that adds
packages to the Kickstart and writes a new filesystem to the SD card.
The insatiably curious can gander at the instructions I am basing my
attempts on (http://wiki.meego.com/ARM/OMAP4_Panda).

Unfortunately the board isn't just supposed to boot, it's supposed to
do something useful.    Now if I could just get X working properly  .
  .    .  How many days until CES ?!

Nonetheless, I am meeting a couple of Linuxy friends at 21st Amendment
at 7 PM on Thursday for some holiday cheer.    Anyone who wants to
join us is welcome.     Look for the estimable @jezra, winner of
several facial-hair-related contests.

--
Alison Chaiken