[Tiny-tux] question about flashing SD cards

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Wed Dec 22 18:12:04 UTC 2010

Nice board!  I now have board envy.  Are you hanging out at Techshop,
still?  It's been years since I went there, so I don't know the policy for
meetings there, but if there is enough interest in a Peninsula embedded
group (if there isn't one, already), we could host one there.  I am also
acquainted with David Weekly, we can try Hacker Dojo.

Thursday I am doing Family-Schtuff(tm).  I am sure you could get x working
in no time, but if you need any help with open embedded, I am in the OE
channel on freenode or could meet at Noisebridge.