[Tiny-tux] Just Recovered an HTC Aria from landfill doom

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Mon Aug 8 06:56:06 UTC 2011

Playing with android.  I've gotten CyanogenMod working on an HTC Aria and I
am using the Android SDK and NDK to try to build up some OSS tools for
android devices.  First and foremost, Openssh (as opposed to dropbear)

Key distinction being, dropbear doesn't do SSHFS.  Also, I don't know how
well dropbear does X11, and I want to try and run X applications on android
phones.

In this interests anyone, I'll show it off when TT resumes in September.