[Tiny-tux] We are Wikified

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Thu Jun 9 19:08:52 UTC 2011

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/TinyTux

I borrowed heavily from sensebridge but their format is a pretty good
template.  I hashed out some basic concepts to be filled out and made lots
of links to, as of yet, undefined articles.

Being a neophyte on the interlinking work of the Noisebridge Wiki, I don't
know what a group needs to do, next, to make it's presence more official on
the wiki.  If anyone has experience boot strapping groups at noisebridge,
can you give me a list of what I need to hammer out?