[Tiny-tux] [Tiny-Tux] 06/11/2011 Meeting - TinyTux in the post Infocast world

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Thu Jun 9 19:15:32 UTC 2011

So we've had a tenuous relationship with the Infocast.  I never really
trusted it as a platform and by the time I finally got one, myself, the
infocast was basically killed.

As much as I liked the platform and as hackable as Bunny made it, it always
seemed like an accident that was not long for this world.

So it's time to get together and find equally affordable, maybe not as nice,
hackable linux systems.  Preferably something with u-boot, which, in my
eyes, rules out the Chumby.

BUT

Lets discuss it this Sunday.