[Toorcamp] Vegan cooking

Sabrina sabrina at autopornography.com
Tue Jun 23 01:22:36 UTC 2009

My pots and pans are pretty indestructible, if you want to borrow
them.  They've taken some abuse, and they're not teflon-coated, so
there's no way you can harm them.  They're anodized something-or-
other by Calphalon, and they're heavy and cook like cast iron without
having to hassle with seasoning them.

If you're looking for non-disposable, yet unbreakable eatery-ware,
check out Preserve: http://preserveproducts.com/products/tableware.html

Sabrina