[Toorcamp] Wherein we get more serious about foodening

Sabrina sabrina at autopornography.com
Mon Jun 29 07:30:47 UTC 2009

Hi all

If there's anything that ya'll realize you've forgotten between SF
and Seattle, let me know, and I might have it in my kitchen.

I have a wok, but it's not massive, it probably only holds food for a
few.  Someone else mention a big wok... Miloh?  Someone did, I
swear.  Otherwise, I'm happy to lend out mine.

I'm going to end up getting a 3 gallon bucket to transport mashed
potatoes in, so once it's empty, there's that which can be used in
the kitchen.

Sabrina