[Toorcamp] [Noisebridge-discuss] RV leaving time (Toorcamp)

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Tue Jun 30 23:47:08 UTC 2009

munkeyfreenix batcat wrote:
> Just wanted to say have a safe trip to Toor Camp. Myself am departing for
> the autonomous mutant festival tomorrow. the Katabatik sound system bus
> crashed and tumbled yesterday on its way to mutant fest and while no one was
> killed or seriously injured, a few friends did end up in the hospital.
>
> RV's and school buses are big. so take care and have an excellent time.
>
> godspeed you black cats.

Oh shit :-( I just called a Katabatik friend on the way to the mutant
fest and it sounds like they'll live. That's really rough though. :-(

I'd like to think it won't happen to us because we'll drive safe but I'm
not sure what caused their crash. :-(

If we're lucky, we'll be able to stop by the Mutant Fest on the way back
to California...

Best,
Jake