[Toorcamp] [Noisebridge-discuss] RV leaving time (Toorcamp)

munkeyfreenix batcat munkeyfreenix.batcat at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 23:58:42 UTC 2009

no, they are all goin to be ok. and we will all enjoy the trees a bit more
together because of it i suspect.

that'd be excellent if nb hit up the fest on its way south. i've talked to
katabatik about having the next gyb_c temp hack thing party whatever at
their camp at some point during hte festival. nothing solid, but an rv of
NBridgers would definitely spark a brilliant spaz style hacker mutation
celebration.