[Toorcamp] Bathroom infrastructure and water?

Sabrina sabrina at autopornography.com
Wed Jun 24 20:18:33 UTC 2009

As long as I am unable to attend events without some chunk of my
fellow attendees assuming I must only be there because I'm someone's
girlfriend, I will use my girl-powers to my advantage as I see fit as
my counter-balance.

Or, I might just try and borrow 5 minutes in your fancy shower stall
so no one gawks at me.

Sabrina

>>> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000ITVSSQ/