[Toorcamp] Bathroom infrastructure and water?

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Wed Jun 24 20:11:32 UTC 2009

Thanks Sabrina! That's kind of what I had gathered from the public
info, but wasn't sure. I emailed the organizer but haven't heard back
yet. I'm thinking i'll buy that shower, since I'm not a fan of
scrubbing my bits in public, and, probably won't find any nerds that
I'm both interested in having scrub them and who want to scrub them
simultaneously. Ahh, the benefits of being a female hacker.

-Daniel