[Toorcamp] eula, ohm2013, equipment requests, general toorcamp planning.

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 21:29:11 UTC 2012

Last night I suggested this bus schedule as follows:

1) Pick up the bus and load it up on Sunday night.

corollary:  we need to reserve a staging area at Noisebridge for the
load we're taking. I've started putting things by the elevator shaft
door.  I don't think anything else should go into that location.

2) Leave for Toorcamp as early on the 6th of August as we can.  We
need to leave as early as possible, since the ride is over 16hours
directly from SF to the Makah bay. I was thinking that arriving at
12AM might necessitate a strict 6AM departure.

3) Return down leaving early on the morning of the 13th.  Destage when
we arrive on Tuesday the 14th, early AM, and return the vehicle.