[Toorcamp] Room for me?!?

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 05:57:12 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 9:51 PM, Shadow <shadow at overdrawn.net> wrote:
> Hey guys!

Hi Shadow!

Sounds good to me. People's Republic of Nosebridge is open to all with
excellence.  If you want to camp with us, just pitch in for our camp
dues (mainly food, but our facilities if you can afford it) and to
help out with the build-up/maintain cool/break-down process.

points of contact for us:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Toorcamp_2012
this list
IRC:  (ymmv)  #noisebridge on freenode  or #astralbridge as things heat up.

> I'm a sysadmin from vancouver looking for a camp to join up with, and
> you look to be the coolest. Up for one more? I was part of camp
> craigslist last time and most of them aren't coming this year.
>
> I'm driving down and could probably give a ride or two to people along
> the way depending on how things work out. Wasn't planning on sorting
> that out until after defcon.

We have people arriving to SeaTac on the 8th, if you can help out with
rides that would be great.

> I've got a smallish tent, I need to measure it + confirm it still
> assembles. I'm down for pitching in on food (no gluten for meee) and
> down to help cook / whatever. Can bring a bbq and possibsly other stuff
> if it's useful, was already planning on bringing cooler + food.

cool, we have gluten free option...  I'll leave it to PRoN:Food to
answer about bringing the bbq

> I also have a work in progress arduino modified foosball table that I'm
> considering bringing, but it would be a bit of a pain in the ass:
> http://overdrawn.net/foosball/ It's pretty awesome in the dark though.

I think we are going to travel in the occubus up the peninsula to get
there, but how can we make the foosball happen?  Does it fit in your
car?