[Toorcamp] Flights in and ride share thread

Ben Kochie superq at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 17:50:13 UTC 2012

Taking the RV from SF would cost about $3000, from Seattle about
$2000.  So if we can get a flights to Seattle for < $200 round-trip it
would be worth it.

We could sleep 5 in the RV, but possibly transport 7 people total from SF.

So basically $400/person for the week to sleep in the RV, $150-200 per
person to ride up in the RV.

Taking the RV from SF would allow us to add a trailer filled with the
large carport tent supplies.  Miloh had mentioned shipping some of
this stuff, but I don't know what the deal is with that.

Any other takers?