[Toorcamp] Flights in and ride share thread

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Tue Jul 3 18:56:07 UTC 2012

Flights are currently about $270. So from a $$$ perspective, driving the
RV is "worth it", with a punishing 16 hour drive each way. To be honest,
that sounds worth avoiding.  MrDomino says he's going to drive the
Mystery Machine if we want to take (some) cargo.

In any case, I'm all for the RV if it solves the getting-from-seattle
problem. I personally have camping gear, so you can put me down in that
column.