[tor] noisetor hackathon Friday

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Fri Aug 19 00:03:10 UTC 2011

We're having a technical hackathon for tor.noisebridge.net on Friday
(tomorrow), August 19.  If you would like to contribute, come on down!

What: hackathon for tor.noisebridge.net
Where: BitTorrent office, 303 2nd St #200 south
When: 6PM - 9PM Friday, August 19.

Enter the south tower of 302 2nd St -- the one to your right, as you
face the plaza (which is under construction) from the corner of Folsom
and 2nd.  Take the elevator to the 2nd floor.  If you arrive after the
lobby is closed, call Shannon Lee on 503-539-3700 to be let in.

Ideas for things that need work:
 - Puppet scripts to automatically bring up Tor nodes
 - HTML and CSS fu to make our web pages awesomer
 - PHP and Paypal hackery to teach cha-ching.noisebridge.net about
   noisetor
 - AJAX + SVG graph toolkits for live graphing of Tor bandwidth
 - Expanding our FAQ on the wiki

And of course, whatever else everyone is interested in working on!

Hope to see everyone there,

-andy