[tor] noisetor hackathon Friday

mark burdett mfburdett at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 01:49:37 UTC 2011

Hi, I'll still be in berlin, but let me know how I can help.
especially re: modifying the chaching codebase to track donations.
also let me know what's the IRC channel..

yikes, i guess friday 6pm-9pm Pacific will be saturday 3am-6am CEST.
but the good news is it's now friday 3:49am and I'm awake so,
hopefully i'm on the right sleep cycle :)

--mark B.