[tor] Noisebridge Tor Project test donations

Noisebridge Treasurer treasurer at noisebridge.net
Sun Aug 14 08:48:46 UTC 2011

It sounds like you guys are trying to get my permission to pull the trigger
here? Much as I appreciate what is probably an attempt to be thoughtful and
excellent, asking my permission for things I don't have direct authority
over is my pet peeve of the month.

In order for you to begin accepting donations you just need to make sure
that you're keeping track of them. And then when you're back in my time zone
and not hopped up on hacker juice, we can discuss reconciliation details and
implementing some procedure for paying bills. I'll be at the meeting on
Tues. Hope to be moved into the new house by then and possibly less grumpy,
though don't bank on that.

I haven't looked at your donation page yet but I can't think of any ways you
could screw it up. If "Tor Project" shows up in the paypal email, that
sounds sufficient, right? So yeah. Go for it. I'd like to go back to my
standard 2-7 day average response time on emails now. Happy hacking.