[tor] Noisebridge Tor Project test donations

Noisebridge Treasurer treasurer at noisebridge.net
Sun Aug 14 09:05:28 UTC 2011

Srsly, so grumpy. Trying to remember basic people-respect stuff is hard when
everyone is so annoying.

I would like to clarify that "you" in this email is "you noisetor people who
keep bugging me." And not you as individuals. You're all like, awesome
people and stuff. Just... yknow... do your thing and talk to me in depth
when you're back. Feel free to email me questions and if I can respond I
will. And if I don't, then just make reasonable choices and keep records.

On Aug 14, 2011 1:48 AM, "Noisebridge Treasurer" <treasurer at noisebridge.net>