[tor] Wikimedia decommissioned servers

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 21:02:58 UTC 2011

If the machines don't get used, I think the appropriate step would be to
return them, with thanks, to the Wikimedia foundation so they can be used
for someone else's project.

What are the chances they would not get used? If people here think they are
high, I can go ahead and send them an email with "thanks, but no need" and
save a lot of trouble.