[tor] whois POC

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Tue Jan 10 18:28:33 UTC 2012

During the EFF call in November, we agreed it would be best to update the
whois information for our subnet to change the address from 2169 to the
Noisebridge PMB, and to change the phone number to one that simply goes
to a voicemail box.

While at Congress, I setup a Twilio number that when called simply asks
the caller to leave a voicemail, then mails a copy to admin at noisetor.net.
Twilio is configured to use the URL http://noisetor.net/twilio, the source
code to which can be found at https://github.com/noisetor/noisetor-twilio.

(We should update the voicemail greeting to be a human recording that
talks a little bit about Noisetor, and encourages the caller to send mail
to admin at noisetor.net, but this is good enough for now.  If someone wants
to help write the text of that greeting, please let me know.)

Shannon, can you please update the whois information to reflect the PMB,
and the phone number 415-347-8677?

Thanks,
-mct