[tor] Approaching ISPs

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Mon Jan 23 19:15:00 UTC 2017

According to compass[0] there's already 8 exits in the HE AS which have
a combined Exit probability of 2.2%. Maybe we should investigate other
providers for AS diversity?

I'm attempting to get a list of other transit providers available to us
at the new iocoop location where we host to colocate. Once I have it
I'll forward it onto the tor list such that we can start doing our
research.

[0] -
https://compass.torproject.org/#?exit_filter=all_relays&links&sort=cw&sort_reverse&country=&ases=AS6939&exits_only

mark burdett: