[tor] Project Still Active?

Steve Phillips steve at tryingtobeawesome.com
Sat Apr 18 22:25:28 UTC 2020

Hi James,

Noisetor is active, yes! I am now its custodian and recently got
noisetor.net back up and running.

We're about to crunch the numbers and see what Noisetor's budget is, and if
there's money in the bank (from PayPal donations), I'll set up a new Tor
exit node.

In other tasty onion-flavored news, a friend and I just launched
RunARelay.org to make it way simpler for people to choose a Tor-friendly
hosting company and create a relay.

Lastly, here's a handy script for creating an Onion service in 20 seconds
without manually screwing around with file permissions and all that (PRs
welcome to support more than Debian and Ubuntu!) --
https://github.com/EffectiveAF/insta-onion .

You know what the world needs? #MorTor :-D

--Steve