[Noisebridge WebDev] Lab: Front-end Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 03:35:44 UTC 2014

On Monday, we learned a bit about PHP, Express on Node.JS, and Rails on
Ruby! Kind of a whirlwind, but at least almost everyone got a dev
environment out of it.

That environment is still available to set up, by following these
instructions:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Front-end_Web_Development/Notes#Class_for_2014-04-21:_back-end_web_development

Or you can watch the lecture video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMz7lvi9aWI

I don't have any more assignments for the remainder of the class, but I
will continue to hold lab, as it's pretty popular this time around. The lab
is a great opportunity to take my past assignments or quizzes, work on any
other personal or group project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing (not the lecture classroom) on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see
you there!
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Front-end_Web_Development#Lab

Jeffrey