[Noisebridge WebDev] Lab: Front-end Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 01:21:04 UTC 2014

On Monday, we learned about preprocessors by taking a look at Sass, and
then Middleman. The Middleman project we created is available here:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series5/class20/lecture.zip

And the lecture video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKoUPy7mxNc

No new assignment, but the lab's still going on. Reminder: the last week of
class is next week. We'll be talking about Backbone.js. Tell your
JS-inclined friends!

The lab is a great opportunity to take my past assignments or quizzes, work
on any other personal or group project, or ask questions about any aspect
of web development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing (not the lecture classroom) on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see
you there!
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Front-end_Web_Development#Lab

Jeffrey