[Noisebridge WebDev] Front-end web dev course tomorrow!

Chad 1524040 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 12:52:34 UTC 2014

Hey all,

Looking forward to joining the class tomorrow via the hangout but I had a
few questions.  I was part of the hangout for the Intro to Rails
<http://www.railsschool.org/l/blog-in-120-minutes>but it got pretty screwed
up within the first 15 min.  First up the speaker had some audio issues
then somehow, someone in the hangout was able to mute his mic for the rest
of us.  In addition the same user was very disruptive to the rest of the
hangout attendee's.  After about 20 min of no audio and a very rude
attendee I just dropped out.  Is there anyone available to check-in on the
hangout once in awhile to make sure it's running ok?

Also, what's the best environment to have to follow along?  I'm running
Sublime, Mac but not sure if there is any other software I should have
installed.

Thanks,
Chad.

P.S. It's 8pm P.S.T. correct?