ZinesFromOuterSpace printer for ZiP

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 04:48:40 UTC 2012

Hey you two

I copied you both on the response I just sent to Bill at No Starch (he's
the prez) since you're the 2 NBridgers w/ cars I know who said you could
help. If one of you could pick up the printer w/ me (Monday
afternoon/evening) & the other could help return it (maybe Tuesday night or
Wednesday?) that would reduce the burden on the individual. I can't wait to
get this done!

I'm going to try to track down an ink cartridge for an HP Laserjet 4300 at
cheaper than the $45.00 rate Bill quoted by Monday.

We also still need to print the color pages. I have a little bit of money,
but not much. There are only 4 color pages per copy, thankfully, & they run
about 75 cents apiece at Office Max.

I am @ NB again (Saturday night) making final revisions to ZiP02 so it's
all ready for Monday.

Cc'ing the zine list on this since it's most apropos. *If anyone else can
help w/ any of this printing operation speak up! This is a quarterly
publication, so it'll be 3 months before we go through this again. This is
the time to be activated & excited!* Especially if you contributed to ZiP02.

May Your Days Be Filled With Zines Forever
MYDBFWZF

"Longshanks"