ZinesFromOuterSpace I am at NB right now with the first printed copy of ZiP02....

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 05:34:57 UTC 2012

....at 10:30pm on Friday April 20th. 20 days later is better than never.

I have a ream of legal sized paper (about 35 copies) & a couple friends who
have offered to loan me a printer. I'm sure more will accumulate.

I'm going through it with a magnifying glass, making final changes, & will
start printing this weekend. If anyone has time / resources / money /
printer or printing materials

I'll be posting links to the full issue online & such shortly.....

T.