ZinesFromOuterSpace Rethinking Kinko's / Donations / The Return of Miloh

glamortramp glamortramp at riseup.net
Fri Feb 10 10:20:53 UTC 2012

I found a treasure trove of great zine resources on www.zinebook.com
<http://www.zinebook.com/directory/zine-discussion.html>just now - this
<http://altzines.tripod.com/tips.html> is making me rethink Kinko's.
I'll compare w/ Office Depot and Staples and get the best zine for our coin.
I'm planning to do initial test printing tomorrow or Saturday, which
will give me enough time to make any necessary adjustments and have the
finalized copies of ZiP01 <http://zine.noisebridge.net> ready for VDay!

Anyone new to the list - welcome! Say something, introduce yourself, if
you wish.

And Miloh (Froggytoad) is coming back from Berlin at last - he's en
route right now! So he'll be here for MNV
<http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/02/07/18706878.php>.

We could still use more donation $$ to enable us to print a good number
of copies for Tuesday! Any amount will help. Message me or you can
PayPal a donation to Gavin, ZiP Treasurer - gnnrok at gmail.com is the
associated email address.

GL at morTr@mp

--