ZinesFromOuterSpace article idea re: hallucinogens and their relationship to technology

daravinne daravinne at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 22:42:02 UTC 2012

I'm watching this discussion about the Psychedelics people giving
lectures at noisebridge this weekend. I won't be here for the lecture,
obviously, but I'm personally interested in the relationship between
pyschedelics/psychoactives and the tech community, and i'm wondering
if an article on the lectures or on this relationship or some aspect
of it, would be appropriate for the zine.