ZinesFromOuterSpace out of copies!

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 20:31:31 UTC 2012

I just sold a copy of ZiP01 to Liz (I was going to give it to her as a
contributor, but she insisted, which is cool) and someone else took one &
left $7.00, and as of right now, we are out of print copies of ZiP01, as
far as I know - except for the 5 which are presumably on the shelf at
Needles & Pens (3253 16th Street @ Guerrero).

Of course, I can print more at any time. But unless demand requires it, I'm
going to forge ahead.

We have 25 people on the mailing list now! And 5% of them even post
occasionally.

The comment below was submitted to ZZW <http://zine.noisebridge.net/>. I'm
pretty sure it's Spam, but if anyone thinks it's legit, I may check it out.

*hello zine.noisebridge.net blogger found your website via search engine
but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because
there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to
dramatically increase traffic to your site http://xrumerservice.org they
claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services
you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you
have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my
blog. Hope this helps [image: :)] They offer best backlinks
service<http://xrumerservice.org/>Take care. Jason
*