ZinesFromOuterSpace Ayahuasca Symposium: review

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 07:54:41 UTC 2012

Hi all

I'm starting to put together the layout for ZiP02 - deadline is today (the
Ides of March)
If anyone who attended the Ayahuasca Symposium wants to write a little
review of the event, we could use one (250 to 500 words - which is less
than it sounds like)
I was unable to attend as the Agency Salon was taking place at the same time
Also - a review of Raspberry Pi would be great!
Send to zipzine at riseup.net
Richard Stallman is going to let ZiP interview him the day before or after
his talk on Sunday & he's already let me know that he has something to say
about Raspberry Pi (!)
Sunday happens to be my birthday.....I'm going to be 24*
TTYL
I'll be @ NB for 5MoF this eve

Tony

*in Hexadecimal