ZinesFromOuterSpace ogg streaming

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 02:35:12 UTC 2012

No zine meeting at 8 - it's 5MoF night.
I got here early but we didn't really have a meeting. That's all right with
me, since I'm really tired today & am probably going to cut out early &
head home.
I'm sharing the hacker crossword puzzle in progress. I've already done most
of it but there's some room left if anyone wants to contribute.
Write your clues + answers in the shared Google Doc & I'll add 'em to the
puzzle tonight or tomorrow.
That was fun to do. Might have to make it a regular thing.
I was just talking w/ Daravinne & Miloh about possibly hosting a little
event on or after April 1st for the ZiP02 release.
Maybe we should do a Power Point Karaoke. That, I just discovered, is the
name for the idea I came up with the other day that I thought was original
(people get a dozen slides they've never seen before & have to improvise a
stream-of-consciousness narrative for their audience).
Anyone gonna help with layout? The funnest, most exciting, hands-on,
empowering part of creating a publication (imho)? I hope so. We've got 2
weeks to do it.....

If anyone has been to BioCurious & could write a little review or
description of it - just a blurb even - I'd love to include it in ZiP02.
Alex decided against it.

Tony