ZinesFromOuterSpace! a spark of life returns

lucy a.downy.hint at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 13:53:19 UTC 2013

GT-

Cool.

I'm out of town this week but look forward to next weekend and beyond. If you are looking for TATTERDEMALION  contribution let me know because I am so in.

I've been to NB a handful of times, more for German Chats than electromechanical projects, though I'm a maker by trade and spirit. Definitely new to writing and zining, but loving the possibilities and challenges.

Later
-l.