[Noisebridge-board] Re: Making Decisions and then backing out after concensus has been reached (was Re: Ick)

Noah Balmer noahbalmer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 19:25:30 UTC 2008

Last night I said I was not comfortable with handing keys out to everyone
before our paperwork was done.  I  tried to be heard over a cacophanous
shouting match and was apparently unsuccessful.  I thought I'd been heard
but I guess I wasn't.  The topic was shouted down and we moved on in spite
of my objections.  I can't think of what else I should have done without
just trying to yell louder.

Anyway, I stand with Rachel on this one.  As soon as Noisebridge exists and
has it's name on the lease, go nuts with keys if you want.  Until then, no.