[Noisebridge-board] agent for service

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Fri Jul 31 17:16:45 UTC 2009

I was reviewing our incorporation documents today for unrelated reasons
and was reminded that we have Rachel's old address on Cesar Chavez as
our "initial agent for service of process".  AFAIK Rachel is moving to
Oakland and will no longer be at that address.

So, we need to file SI-100, Statement of Information (Domestic
Nonprofit), with the Secretary of State.

What new address do we want to use?  I think we can use the
corporation's business address and any board member; I'd be happy to be
the agent if necessary.  However both my home and the Noisebridge
offices are likely to move in the next 2 months, so we'd just be filing
a new one RSN.

If a board member who's not planning to move in the next 6 months can do
it, it'll save us some bother later.  (There's a $20 fee too but that's


More information about the Board mailing list