[Noisebridge-board] Noisebridge annual board meeting

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Dec 6 21:17:26 UTC 2010

miloh wrote:
>  *why* are we discussing holding a board meeting?  The Noisebridge
> membership needs to consent on a new board for 2011.  We need to give
> the membership of Noisebridge a chance to organize and come to a Tuesday
> meeting to do that.
>
> However, as far as I see, we haven't even discussed or broached this
> subject yet at a Tuesday meeting.

We've talked about this a little here.  We can plan an election but we
can't actually HOLD the election until we know who is eligible to vote.
 Kelly is working on this.  I suppose there is no reason not to start
talking about it at the Tuesday meetings though.

I managed the election process last year, anyone else want to do it this
year?

(I can't make tomorrow's meeting anyway)

Rachel