[Noisebridge-board] mail: checks, 7 day notices, and an IRS penalty fee.

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 22:04:48 UTC 2011

I got the PMB mail on Wednesday and there were many items from the last 2
months.
We received checks for membership dues, donations, and donation matching
funds totaling $2110.00. I deposited these in the WFB checking account.

PGE sent a 7 Day late notice for $108.44, due 9/06/2011
Recology sent a past due notice for $192.33, dated September 19 2011

The IRS sent a penalty notice for late tax return of our 990EZ. The penalty
is for $1720.00 which is 86 days late.

Are the PGE and Recology bills current now? Who is handling them? What
happened to the IRS filing that resulted in a 86 day late filing?

-rma