[Noisebridge-congress] Fwd: Apartments in Berlin

Ben Rupert meowdip at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 02:42:27 UTC 2009

I would be willing to go in on one of the apartments that Aaron linked to,
even if we have to disperse to hotels/hostles for new years.  I also came
across this listing:
http://www.all-berlin-apartments.com/en/berlin-apartments/ref_3095/
As of my writing it is available from Dec. 26th to Jan. 3rd.  I didn't check
dates before or after that.  The biggest drawback is that it's nearly twice
the distance from the congress than what Aaron found.  At the same time I
don't think we're going to do much better than one of these this close to
the date.

Ben