[Noisebridge-congress] I have never been to germany in the winter and would like very much to know how to not freeze balls

MeTaVoluti0N meta at c-base.org
Wed Dec 21 15:12:50 UTC 2011

also a little warning if you're planning
on being on the streets of

berlin during or after NYE,

which might be somewhat of an adventure.
because there are millions of extra people coming to Berlin for NYE,
accumulating at Brandenburg-Gate and Alexanderplatz !!

i've seen block-long queues of people waiting for trains,
while winter-chaos is giving the worst to train and bus-operators.

then all the rockets, fire-crackers and drunk party people...
compares in my mind only to the chaos of a war-zone.

while there's no real danger to life and body,
it can be somewhat chaotic getting around.

definitely need some winter protective gear then ...

~AndreasS | MeTaVoluti0N MeTaMecHanICs | www.Open-BCI.org