[Noisebridge-congress] GSM cards in germany

Matt Thrailkill matt at thrailkill.org
Tue Dec 18 23:54:44 UTC 2012

Last year I got a SIM for the carrier blau.de from some big box electronics
store (Saturn) near the convention center in Berlin.  I paid about 30EUR
for 1GB of data, a handful of minutes, and SMS.  It looks like I need to
log into my account on their site to check the exact billing, but I don't
have the login info right now.

I've been wondering whether I should try to re-activate the card before
flying, if I can find it.  Need to use a microsim cutter on it too.