[Noisebridge-congress] Four new proclimations for our village

Ronald Miloh Alexander froggytoad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 00:19:31 UTC 2015

On Fri, Aug 07, 2015 at 01:42:11AM +0200, Rubin Abdi wrote:
> I'm fine with being village momma, but I'm drawing the line at that and
> have no interest babysitting you or holding your hair back while you yak
> under the rocket ship. So...
>
> 1 - It's hot, you can easily dehydrate if you're not careful and beer isn't
> real water (unless it's PBR). So the rule is for every 1 alcoholic drink,
> consume 2 waters, roll a D20.
>
> 2 - Water is good for you, even when you're not drinking booze. Try to
> drink a few cups every 30 minutes. Set a timer, you'll be happier in the
> end. Also remember to simply keep a bottle of water with you at all times.
> Tie it to your face, tell someone it's your hacker art.

I wastotallythinkingnaw, this is ~16 degrees north of SF. Not hot
enough to worry too much about dehyrdration. This lat is as far north
as ALASKA (admittedly, southernmost Alaska, (-:).

but look check out these temps on wunderground.com:
http://www.wunderground.com/q/locid:GMBB1538;loctype:1

sehr superheiss.

> 3 - Our village has a code of conduct, so it's totally ok to call people
> out and say:
>   a - "You look upset, have you had some water lately? Maybe a snack?"
>   b - "I think you've had enough shitty liquor to drink for today, how
> about we hold off till tomorrow."
> If someone doesn't take the hint on B, they get booted out of the village,
> no buts. Butts are ok though.

hey, you want drinking? see cbase, we're across the road from them
(again), make some friends there!

> 4 - Fact of life, we're all filthy animals, especially me right now (and
> mzeltner). Don't shit where you eat, specifically your hands. When you go
> to the bathroom you fucking wash your hands afterwards, regardless if it's
> just a number one, two, or three, or if you some how went without touching
> yourself. Wash your hands again before you eat. I'll be keeping soap and
> hand sanitizer at camp in case CCC doesn't provide. Getting the hacker
> plague mud butt while it's 95F outside and the portapotties are just too
> far away is really horrible. Do not get yourself sick, don't get others
> sick, you filthy animals.

maybe watch sharing drinks as well?  until the incubation
period for airplane/airport flu is over... what would that be, a few
days or so?

> I love you all, like my own unwanted children, that I some how gave birth
> too after getting my vasectomy in September. <3

a good weirdo