[Noisebridge-congress] Shuttle The Fuck Up

Ben Rupert meowdip at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 16:25:57 UTC 2015

Ben, I am coming in on a train tomorrow with Steven Dee and Cypher Punk.
We'll be at Gransee sometime between 11:00 and 12:00.  We'll know an exact
time once we're made it to the train station.  Any chance that we could
take you up on this offer since there will be three NOPE people arriving
together (and hopefully therefore and efficient and worthwhile trip)?  Or
do you think that the official shuttle will be just fine?

Thanks,
Other Ben