[CQ] spy numbers

Bill Paul wpaul at windriver.com
Tue Jan 19 08:36:26 UTC 2010

For those who might be interested, I've picked up a spy numbers station on
5.883Mhz and 5.898Mhz AM the past couple nights. It's a spanish female voice
reciting 5 digit number groups. It's on right 5.898 now (12:30AM). It sounds
like it could be the 'Atencion!' station from Cuba. Signal strength here is
peaking at 10 over S-9. It's strong enough that I can just barely pick it up
on my HT too.

-Bill

-Bill Paul            (510) 749-2329 | Senior Engineer, Master of Unix-Fu
                 wpaul at windriver.com | Wind River Systems