[CQ] Programming cable and software for Yaesu VX-7R?

nils at shkoo.com nils at shkoo.com
Wed Jan 27 03:22:41 UTC 2010

I'd likewise be interested in configuring my VX-8R via computer.

http://www.rtsystemsinc.com/ is the only one I've found..  Were the free
(either as in beer or puppy) ones you saw just for the VX-7R or did they
do other models too?

I bet the windows softwares have a decent chance of running under WINE...

-nils