[CQ] show of hands: how many of you can reach N6NFI? W6CX?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 23:13:36 UTC 2010

My schedule is irregular, but I'd really like to chat with any of you
when I have time.

What do you say we agree to hang out on some repeater when possible?
We've been unable to select a time for a net, perhaps chance encounters
on a known repeater is the next best thing.

I'm able to reach both of these repeaters from most places between my
home (SF) and work (Emeryville):

N6NFI 145.23 is in Palo Alto. I think their repeater is at the top of
the hill near SLAC.

W6CX 147.060 is on Mt. Diablo.

I'm happy to take other suggestions. There is an ORCA repeater in
Oakland but I wasn't clear whether they welcome casual chats or prefer
emergency only.