[CQ] [hackerdojo] Would anybody like 100 jail radios?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 04:45:08 UTC 2010

I have a project I could probably use a couple of these for that would
involve permanently taking them away from the space.  While this would be
for an educational purpose, it's pretty much unstructured.  It worries me
that a donation for Noisebridge could eventually end up in e-waste instead
of me taking a bunch of them home for my project.

That said, I frequently make it down to Hacker Dojo and would be willing to
take a batch of them back, for people, projects and unspecified hack shelf,
but not all of them.

Christie
_______
But wait... there's no FCC on the moon!