[Darkroom] [Noisebridge-discuss] Calling All Photographers!

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 22:06:27 UTC 2010

I think this is pretty much at the If You Build It They Will Come
stage.  I can do Tues, Wed or Thurs, but as usual I'm pretty busy too.

I think we're all down for investing in a nice printer as well.  There
has been some discussion of this in the past.  See the wiki and
darkroom mailing list archives.

-Kelly