[Darkroom] sink, counter, and cabinetry (need donations)

Ben Rupert meowdip at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 02:35:54 UTC 2010

I'll go look at urban ore for counter material tomorrow.  Even if I find
something I'm not sure if I'll be able to get it though.  I'm pretty
broke after a few months unemployed and a trip to europe.  I'll get my
first paycheck from the new job soon and be able to put more money into
the darkroom, although depending on cost I may see if anyone else is
able to throw something in for the counter.  I'll send something out to
the list if I find promising materials.  I'll keep up the search for a
fan and duct work as well.

Ben